Sunday, February 22, 2009

2-22-09 2 Fish Results


Well this was a great start to the year. I think the weatherman might have scared a few off, but it couldn't have been a nicer day to fish. Congratulations to Archie and Todd for two awesome fish. I don't know that anyone in Va. has ever had a 2 fish total weight that high.

We had 11 boats which I was happy with. There were a few teams that were new to us and that was great to see. Lets try to get a few more new people at the next one.


Don't forget there is a comment section under each post. This will let us post things without having to use a message board. The comment section is also able to be moderated so anything that needs to be removed will be.

4 comments:

  1. If I spelled anyones name wrong just let me know. Some on the forms were a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey scott my name was spelled wrong on the B.Tuma and B.Vance team,the correct spelling for my first name is George,just letting you know, thanks,and good luck because your gonna need it ,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry George. Was trying to get the results up fast and messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, the only conflict I see is April 25, that's the date for the tournament on the mattaponi at walkerton put on by the fire dept there last year it drew 78 boats, not sure if anyone else goes to it but I have not missed it in the last 8 years, all proceedes go to the fire dept for new equipment and such. the local buisnesses support it fully and there is always enough door prizes for everyone who enters, last year I won a dewalt 1/2 in drive electric drill/hammer drill (about 150.00) and there is everything from rod combos to flowers to tools, not to mention they pay the top three weights in men's, women's and youth's, 400.00 first in each, also they have smallest catfish and several other payouts. it's a big to-do.

    just thought I'd bring it up so you would know.

    ReplyDelete